Friday, July 3, 2009

Heavy Hearts


Please pray for my wonderful friend and cousin Sara. You remember her and her family's name because just 8 months ago she delivered my sweet cousin Samuel, who passes away a day after his due date. Things were hopeful a few months ago when they were chosen by a birth mother willing to bless them with the gift of adoption. Yesterday, when they went to the doctors office with her, they were thrown right back into their horrible recent past. The sweet little baby girl, did not have a heartbeat. This young girl is now faced with the same horrific scene of having to be induced and deliver her baby girl soon. Please pray for the following:

Faith, the birth mom-she has no idea what she is soon to face.

Sara, sweet Sara, that she may have some understanding in this horrible thing that she has now experienced TWICE.

Greg, Sara's husband and my cousin, to know the words of comfort he has to give his wife once again.

My sweet little cousins who have no idea why this keeps happening. They want a brother or sister and now have to go through this situation of loosing a sibling again.

Pray for those of us who have been raised as Christians and are ANGRY and raw. Situations like this, are the very times when people turn away. I pray that this is not the case for anyone who is affected. I pray, but am not sure what to pray. I have been praying for months and months for something good and right to happen after the death of Samuel. I am truly at a loss for words.
I have a heavy heart today for my family. I too, know the yearning heart for children and I know its hard to face the reality of problems with pregnancy, and for this to happen twice to them is not fair. I cannot imagine what they are going through, I can only grieve with them and continue to be hopeful for what is in store for their future.

I am sorry for my raw post, its just what I am struggling with and EXTREMELY confused about.

1 comment:

  1. oh my heart BREAKS for Sara and all involved!!!! I will be PRAYING!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete