Friday, August 21, 2009

What a TREAT!!!


Front view

Back view

What a sweet surprise this Monday at work!!! One of the girls I work with receives flowers and fruit baskets all of the time, so when I saw these in the office, I assumed they were hers. Two hours later...I am informed they are mine from mom and dad!!!! A card came with it (that I now carry with me in my purse :) ) that simply said "we are so proud of you!" Oh how you have no idea what those 6 tiny words mean to me! I was so excited that my parents validated how important this test was for me. One of Blake's childhood friend's mom called me to congratulate me also, how sweet! Many friends texted me that day to wish me luck, I am so thankful to everyone! I appreciate all of the love and support from back home!!
Please continue to pray for me, the big day is coming quickly. I will finally have completed and accomplished my goal of becoming a pilot!!! Anyone want a ride?!?!?!?!?!?!! ;)


1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet! :) I am sure you felt so good to hear that from them!! :) HOW AWESOME!!!! I am so happy for you, but I will pass on a ride for now!! :) HEHE!!

    Keep it CLEAN and Keep it FULL!

    ReplyDelete