Sunday, May 16, 2010

Update....FINALLY!!


So I am finally back to posting!! This is a picture from when I turned 31 weeks!! I am growing fast and furious now, seeing numbers I have NEVER seen on the scale ever!!! We are seeing the doctor every 2 weeks still and all seems to be well. She is the only person who seems to be excited about my weight gain!!! I am super tired these days, luckily Dr. Taylor has cut me down to working only 3 days a week now. Being on my feet all day, everyday, she thinks may be causing the sharp pain from the cyst on my ovary found a couple of months ago.
Blake and I have gone to the first of many classes signed up for at the hospital, Labor and Delivery. Wow- that is really all I have to say about that class!! Lets just say I wanted to faint and my face was red and hot the entire time!!! Several videos were shown that I would prefer not to recall...EVER!!! Payton also had both of her showers since last post, one in Houston and one here in Louisiana. I will post separately on the showers with pics and details. We also did the 4D ultrasound this past Friday!!! I will be posting sweet baby girl's first pictures very very soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. You and Payton look great Ryane:) Wow, she is growing great:) Praying for you girl!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete