Tuesday, June 16, 2009

RUNNING!



"You have to wonder at times what you're doing out there. Over the years, I've given myself a thousand reasons to keep running, but it always comes back to where it started. It comes down to self-satisfaction and a sense of achievement." - Steve Prefontaine


I saw this quote and it totally fit! I have blogged before about my strange love for running, but when I read this it reminded me how much running is a part of my life, a part of me. No matter if I am am having a good or bad day, I want to run. Whether stressed or excited, I want to run. It is something about the challenge that just intrigues me. My family and friends no how competitive I am in EVERYTHING, but I am most competitive with myself. The sport of running total satisfies my competitiveness with myself. I continue to push my body to its limits and love every minute of it, or should I say every bloody toe of it!! I am a passionate person about most things. Every idea, belief, or subject I have an opinion and am very passionate about it.

What intrigues you? What do you love so much that even pain wouldn't keep you from doing it?

1 comment:

  1. I love my kids like crazy and I love sharing memories with them and others of Samuel... It is painful, but so worth it:) Nothing can keep me from sharing about my sweet boy:) Love to you Ry.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete