Thursday, September 17, 2009

Governor Bobby Jindal

Blake, Governor Bobby Jindal, and me

This was from the other night at a political party that we, along with 24 others, hosted. I was a bit nervous, I don't think I have ever met anyone political before. I didn't want to look or sound like an idiot. Well the looking like part was difficult, it was POURING down rain when we arrived-explanation of the nasty hair! We had a great time and everything turned out well. Other than being introduced all night as Blake's wife Rayne (pronounced Rain over here!) We enjoyed our time with the Governor and the night turned out well.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are like hanging out with famous people:) You are awesome. Loved your text the other day... then I did go for a run in the healing rain:) Love to you both!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete