Saturday, September 26, 2009

RUNNING!


Running is the classical road to self-consciousness, self-awareness and self-reliance. Independence is the outstanding characteristic of a runner. She learns the harsh reality of her physical and spiritual limitations when she runs. She learns that personal commitment, sacrifice and determination are her only means to betterment. Runners get promoted only through self-conquest.


I found this quote and could not explain running any better!!!! I have blogged in the past about why I run, self fulfillment, is the best way I can describe it. Whether it is spiritual, physical, and or emotional, it all comes down to fulfillment! It gives me such purpose. To know that I have reached limits that most are too weak to try, gives me a sense of accomplishment!


I am however, looking for a new challenge and goal...any suggestions?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment