Sunday, March 8, 2009

Day Light Savings!!!

Woohoo!! I am so excited about day light savings!! This means more FLYING!!! I will now have one whole hour extra to devote to my flying lessons during the week! This picture was what I was looking at on Saturday morning on the way to a breakfast fly-in. Isn't God's handiwork amazing!! Those of you who know me, know that I find my spirituality in some of the most random places...flying is one of them. I guess it comes from the childlike way of thinking, that if I am this close to the clouds, I am closer to God! It sounds so funny, but as a child, you associate heaven and God with the sky and clouds...I guess I still do :) It has been so beautiful lately that I just hear the sky calling my name!! I am so blessed that I get to enjoy this earth from a bird's eye view!! Thank you God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment