Friday, February 27, 2009

Weakness

Cadbury Mini Eggs aka...HEAVEN!!!!
Ok sorry for the weird pic!!! No matter which way I save it, it downloads like this! Weird?!?! These right here, yes these wonderful chocolate eggs with a light thin shell, are some of the many reasons I love Easter!!! I saw them out in the store a week ago and got very excited!! I have only had one bag so far. This for sure is one of my weaknesses. Those who know me, know that I am normally healthy, homeopathic, natural kind of girl...there is NOTHING healthy or natural about these! But they are HEAVEN to me!! I really think they may be my most favorite! Just thought I would share...these for sure are a must try!!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!! Off to Houston to go to my dear friend, Courtney's, bachelorette party!! Woohoo!!

2 comments:

  1. omg...i love those tooo....pray for sada...she lost her baby last night

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryane...I am not ignoring you... just have been so busy up here in Wisconsin. I miss you girl. I will try to call soon. Thinking of you.
    Love from the Hintz Crew to YOU... and Blake too!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete