Monday, April 27, 2009

SUN 'N FUN

Sorry I disappeared for a bit! We left Thursday afternoon for Lakeland, Florida for a huge annual fly-in/airshow- Sun 'N Fun!!!! I have wanted to go since I was 19 and finally can say I went!! I had a blast and took over 1000 pictures...seriously, not exaggerating!!! I will be posting pics all week from our fun! Here is a quick run down...Thursday-made it to Tallahassee just before sundown. Had a nice night in that cute little town! Friday-headed into Lakeland, the craziest, no communication to tower, line up with a ton of planes and all land right behind each other, SUN 'N FUN!!! All day Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning, walk around thousands of booths, planes and watched hours of awesome airshows!!!! AMAZING!!!! I was a kid in a candy store!!!!!!

Flying to Florida!!!

Landing with a beautiful sunset!!

We are here!!!!

To the left of the picture, left of the runway, you can see (kinda) full of parked airplanes!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment